1. Cut the dough into different pieces of 120 grams
2. Round the dough pieces and keep them covered.
30 mins (Ambient Temperature)
1. Flat the dough pieces using the lamination machine till 2 mm.
2. Dust the baking paper with Easy fiber and transfer the dough on it
3. keep them covered at ambient temperature for 45 minutes
Manipulation After Make Up
Brush Sunset glaze (1 liter + 300 grm of water) then spread sesame seeds on top . You can make a hall using round cutter on the side of the dough before baking
Deck Oven (350°C- Bottom), (350°C- Top)
You cut the kaak from the middle (round clockwise shape). Fill with Labne (traditional breakfast dry yogurt and spread olive oil).
You can put mozarella cheese and heat it for 2 minutes.
You can put Chocolate and heat it again for 2 minutes.